Terms and Conditions
The usage of this website is subject to the terms and conditions given below:
- The entire content of the pages of this website is for providing your general information and fair use only. These are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The company nor any of the 3rd party associated with us provide any form of warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- Any information or material given on our website is done entirely at your own risk for which we will not be held responsible. It is completely your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
- This website contains materials that are owned by or just licensed to us. This material is composed of, but it is not limited to, the layout, design, looks, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in the website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice that forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- All the trademarks reproduced in this website that is not a property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised usage of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every now and then this website may also include links to the other website. All these links are provided for your convenience in order to provide any further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of india.
- Specific offers might have additional terms and conditions that the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
Cancellation and return
You have the freedom to cancel your car rental booking even 24 hours prior to the time of your journey, this will be done without any cancellation charges for all services. In case of cancellation or shortening of the trip it is requested to be done within 24 hours of the pick up time, if not, then the following rules will apply:
- Multi day trip - the charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and the refund will be issued to the user.
- Single day trip or airport transfer - no refund will be made to the user.
- Airport transfer - no cancellation charges will be made if the cancellation is done 2 hours prior to the pick up time.
In case you are eligible for refunds based on the cancellation policy mentioned above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5 to 7 working days. In case of any problems, feel free to get in touch with us at the details given in our contact details section