Information we collect:
This is the following information that we may require from you for the sake of the bookings:
- Name and occupation
- Contact information (including email ID)
- Certain demographic information like interests, postal code etc.
- Customer centric information such as offers and/or customer surveys.
Along with any protected information or any other information that you may choose to submit to us, we collect specific information whenever you visit our website or interact with any of our listed services. This usage based information may also include the browser information that you may be using at that time this will include the URL responsible for directing you to our services, other areas within our set of services that you visit, time of the day etc. additionally we also collect a device identifier for your device. If you don’t know then, a device identifier is just a number that is automatically assigned to the device used to access our services, and our computer identifies your device through this device identifier. In case the booking is done on phone via a call centre service, then Ahmedabad car rentals can record the calls for quality checking and training procedure. In addition to this, various tracking information is also collected as you navigate through the website and our services which includes and is not limited to just geographical areas. The driver responsible for driving the car will send your GPS coordinates, while the ride is going on, to our servers. Most of the smart phones used these days, can enable and accurately define one’s GPS location up to within 50 feet.
This is the information that we will be receiving via your GPS location:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- The mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browser that you will be using
- Your geolocation
- Information that will allow us to personalise the content and services available through the mobile application
We will be needing this information in order to understand your requirements and provide you with top notch service. The information acquired will also be needed for these reasons mentioned below:
- Internal record keeping
- Bring improvements in services and products
- We may also periodically send out emails regarding promotions for new products, services as well as special offers or any other such information that we feel would pique your interest using the email ID provided by you to us.
- Every now and then we may make use of your contact information to reach out regarding market research purposes. This will be done via email, phone call or fax etc. this information that will be provided to us on this basis will be used by us to customise and design the website as per the user’s best experiences.
The Ahmedabad car rental services is dedicated whole heartedly to provide complete safety to your personal information. We help in prevention of unauthorised access or disclosure of sensitive personal information through suitable physical, electronics and managerial procedures. This successfully keeps all the information air tight and secure online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission from the user to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Upon agreeing to this permission the cookie helps in analysing the web traffic and even lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies enable web applications to reply back to you as soon as possible for an individual to respond to the web application. The web application can easily tailor its operations depending on the needs and requirements of the user. This will also include the likes and dislikes by gathering and recalling the information about your preferences.
At ahmedabad car rentals we use traffic log cookies in order to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data for the webpage traffic and accordingly improve our website in order to tailor it to specific customer needs and requirements. We use this information for the purpose of statistical analysis before being removed from the system.
In short, the cookies help in providing the user itself with a better website usage experience by enabling us to monitor the pages that you find specifically useful and which you do not. There is no way that a cookie can give us any sort of access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
It is up to you to accept or deny these cookies. Most of the web browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you have the option of usually modifying your browser setting in order to decline the cookies if you prefer. This will definitely prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
We promise not to sell, lease or distribute your personal information to any third party without your permission or we are asked by law itself to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional emails regarding 3rd parties, that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you allow and want this to happen.